AUSTRALIA: Xanadu looks to US expansion
Australian listed winery Xanadu Wines plans to increased its United States sales in 2003 with the introduction of a new label. The Western Australia based Xanadu bought Normans Wines of South Australia from receivers last October. Managing director Andrew Moore said the company which sold 100,000 cases of Xanadu wines in the US in 2002 wanted to sell an additional 30,000 cases of Norman premium wines this year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits