AUSTRALIA: Xanadu interested in Norman assets
Official receivers responsible for the collapsed wine company Norman Wines are hoping to salvage its key assets according to Australian press reports. Xanadu Wines is planning to discuss the possibilities of acquiring some of Norman's assets including the Clarendon winery, Eringa Park vineyard and McLaren Vale.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"