POLAND: Wyborowa reports PLN104.09m loss
Polish spirts company, Wyborowa SA (formerly Polmos Poznan), part of the Pernod Ricard group, posted a PLN104.09m net loss for 2001, which was attributed principally to the high costs associated with social payments to employees as part of its 2001 privatisation. The company said that the employee payouts cost the company in excess of PLN 80m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Diageo reaches deal in Stitzel legal row