POLAND: Wyborowa reports PLN104.09m loss
Polish spirts company, Wyborowa SA (formerly Polmos Poznan), part of the Pernod Ricard group, posted a PLN104.09m net loss for 2001, which was attributed principally to the high costs associated with social payments to employees as part of its 2001 privatisation. The company said that the employee payouts cost the company in excess of PLN 80m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Molson Coors CEO to retire
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned