POLAND: Wyborowa reports PLN104.09m loss
Polish spirts company, Wyborowa SA (formerly Polmos Poznan), part of the Pernod Ricard group, posted a PLN104.09m net loss for 2001, which was attributed principally to the high costs associated with social payments to employees as part of its 2001 privatisation. The company said that the employee payouts cost the company in excess of PLN 80m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Will low-alcohol wines wither on the vine?
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker hit by Travel Retail slump
- Suntory Holdings to split beer, spirits division