USA: Willamette Valley Vineyards (NASDAQ symbol: WVVI) Reports a Profit for the Second Quarter of 2000
Willamette Valley Vineyards (Nasdaq: WVVI), one of Oregon's leading wineries and the state's only publicly held winery, reported a profit of $39,917 ($0.01 per share) on revenue of $1,583,302 in the second quarter of 2000 as compared to a loss of $95,962 (less than $0.02 per share) on revenues of $1,230,405 for the same period in 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Belvedere unveils executive team
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads