USA: WTAA Announces Licensing Agreement With Universal Studios
WTAA International Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: WTAA) is pleased to announce the signing of a licensing agreement with Universal Studios Consumer Products Group (USCPG) to produce a multi-property bottled water line. The line will consist of characters from USCPG's classic and film properties including Woody Woodpecker, Universal Monsters, The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas, The Adventures of Rocky & Bullwinkle and #13 NASCAR Winston Cup Series (Team Gordon) featuring Woody Woodpecker.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Scottish leader speaks out over Scotch whisky
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014