USA: WTAA Announces Licensing Agreement With Universal Studios
"This agreement is truly one of the most comprehensive and property rich licensing agreements that we have signed to date," says Bill McKay, WTAA's Chairman & CEO. Over the past few months, the Company has announced exclusive multi-year agreements with Sony Pictures for its' popular Dawson's Creek TV series, Global Icons and the Hollywood Chambers for their world famous Hollywood Sign and the Hollywood Walk of Fame, as well as an exclusive supply agreement for the production and marketing of Paramount's enduring and popular Star Trek TV series.
Mr. McKay further comments that, "Our USCPG bottled water program will start later this fall and will add significantly to the Company's revenue base. As with all movie release merchandising, WTAA will launch its' special licensed bottled water when marketing for the movie releases are at its' height, taking full advantage of the recognition it brings to the product sitting on retailer's shelves."
Universal Studios Consumer Products Group is a division of Universal Studios a diversified entertainment company and worldwide leader in motion pictures, television, home and location based entertainment. Universal Studios is a unit of The Seagram Company Ltd., a global entertainment and beverage company.
WTAA International, Inc. (pronounced "WA-TAH") is poised to become a leading force within the North American bottled water and licensing industries. The company has developed an exciting marketing program for distributing its license and custom label small packaged bottled water products, and has a plan to consolidate 5.0-gallon home and office bottled water companies throughout Western North America.
For Investor Relations contact, Andrew Rockandel at Jupiter Financial Services Inc.
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets