US: WSWA receives new assistant general counsel
The Wine & Spirits Wholesalers of America (WSWA) has recruited a new assistant general counsel to its legal department.
The wholesale organisation said today (4 June) that Kent Huntington, who previously worked as a litigator in the private sector for eight years, will focus on litigation coordination throughout the US.
Huntington joins assistant general counsel Jo Moak who will continue to focus on in-house legal concerns involving employment, corporate and contractual issues. Both will share responsibility for regulatory issues.
"We are excited to have Kent join our association," president and CEO Craig Wolf said. "His extensive litigation experience for the federal government and the private sector will be a tremendous asset to WSWA members and our staff."
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- This week in spirits & wine
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Craft, imports near 50% share in US on-trade
- Beam Suntory's Laphroaig Brodir - NPD
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts