UK: WSTA revamps website
The Wine and Spirit Trade Association (WSTA) has launched a redesigned website intended to be more modern and user-friendly.
The site contains a publications portal where members and registered users can download WSTA publications.
WSTA chief executive Jeremy Beadles said: "The redesign of the WSTA website is part of our strategy to modernise and improve WSTA communications. The main focus of the website will be on news and policy.
"In addition, all our publications have been updated and redesigned to give them a fresher and more modern look. These are now available online to our members for free."
The WSTA represents 225 companies involved in the UK wine and spirit industry.
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Molson Coors CEO to retire
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned