UK: WSTA adds to executive board
The Wine & Spirit Trade Association has announced three additions to its executive board.
Peter Jackson, the managing director of Foster's Group in Europe, the Middle East and Africa and Jeff Jamet, the managing director of WaverleyTBS have joined the WSTA executive board, the association confirmed late last week.
The two men will be joined by Jeff Stanton, the chief executive of UK logistics firm CERT Group.
"I am delighted to welcome my colleagues from the industry onto the executive board and look forward to working with them over the coming years to drive the development of the WSTA to effectively represent the wine and spirit industry," said WSTA chairman Christopher Carson.
The drinks industry has not been immune from the growing influence of private equity groups (PEGS) in the corporate world. Critics argue that PEGs hark back to the worst excesses of 1980s corporate gr...
Miller Brewing Company has announced that its Hispanic agency of record for its Miller Lite brand will be Lopez Negrete....
Australian drinks combine Foster's Group has announced that Ian Johnston is to join its board of directors as an independent director, with effect from 1 September 2007....
Foster's Group has confirmed that it will reduce the alcohol level of its Victoria Bitter beer in Australia. The drinks company told just-drinks today (4 July) that the iconic brand - which accounts f...
Foster's Group is closing the brewery at its Western Australia facility....
Foster's Group has voiced its objections to a tax demand from the Australian authorities....
Enotria has appointed a new director of sales for the UK off-trade....
Foster's Group and Miller Brewing Company plan to enter into a ten-year license-brewing partnership for Foster's in the US....
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Diageo strengthens Charmer Sunbelt distribution
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Corby's FY suffers from US focus
- New whisky distillery set for Edinburgh
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research