UK: WSTA adds to executive board
The Wine & Spirit Trade Association has announced three additions to its executive board.
Peter Jackson, the managing director of Foster's Group in Europe, the Middle East and Africa and Jeff Jamet, the managing director of WaverleyTBS have joined the WSTA executive board, the association confirmed late last week.
The two men will be joined by Jeff Stanton, the chief executive of UK logistics firm CERT Group.
"I am delighted to welcome my colleagues from the industry onto the executive board and look forward to working with them over the coming years to drive the development of the WSTA to effectively represent the wine and spirit industry," said WSTA chairman Christopher Carson.
The drinks industry has not been immune from the growing influence of private equity groups (PEGS) in the corporate world. Critics argue that PEGs hark back to the worst excesses of 1980s corporate gr...
Miller Brewing Company has announced that its Hispanic agency of record for its Miller Lite brand will be Lopez Negrete....
Australian drinks combine Foster's Group has announced that Ian Johnston is to join its board of directors as an independent director, with effect from 1 September 2007....
Foster's Group has confirmed that it will reduce the alcohol level of its Victoria Bitter beer in Australia. The drinks company told just-drinks today (4 July) that the iconic brand - which accounts f...
Foster's Group is closing the brewery at its Western Australia facility....
Foster's Group has voiced its objections to a tax demand from the Australian authorities....
Enotria has appointed a new director of sales for the UK off-trade....
Foster's Group and Miller Brewing Company plan to enter into a ten-year license-brewing partnership for Foster's in the US....
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- A Dangerous World and the Threat to Beverages
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much Needed Stability?
- Why Millennials are driving premium wine demand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Piper-Heidsieck agrees three-year Oscars tie-up
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets