US: WRAP - Brown-Forman's third quarter up, but tough times ahead
By Chris Brook-Carter and Anne Brockhoff US spirits group, Brown-Forman, posted net income of $57.3 million for the third quarter to the end of January, up slightly from $56.3 million last year. The company reported that earnings per share for the period were $0.84, up 2% on the previous year. However, the results were affected by non-recurring charges of around $0.06 per share, principally related to the closing of the company's crystal manufacturing plant, and were boosted by an accounting change, which benefited EPS by $0.04 per share.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Molson Coors CEO to retire
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned