USA: WOW - Wine Obsession Week - wine.com Celebrates the Nation's New Passion!
Kicking off with the world's largest online wine tasting, wine.com's inaugural WOW - Wine Obsession Week will celebrate the nation's growing interest in food and wine and honor individuals and wineries who are leaders in these industries. Beginning Friday, August 18, 2000 to Saturday, August 25, 2000, wine.com, the leading online wine destination, is holding a series of public events centered around appreciation of wine. Additionally, wine.com will contribute an amount equal to 5% of all orders placed through wine.com's website during WOW to the Napa Valley Migrant Farm workers Housing Fund. This fund helps to ease the problems associated with a shortage of affordable housing in the Napa area. "This an exciting time in the wine industry. An increasing variety of wines plus expanded distribution through the Internet is leading more and more people to realize how interesting and fun the discovery of wine can be," said Bill Newlands, president and CEO of wine.com. "WOW celebrates the great wines being produced today by centuries-old techniques and embraces the advantages offered by the Net."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets