USA: World's Largest Inventory of Bulk Wine Goes Online at WineryExchange.com
WineryExchange ( www.wineryexchange.com ), the premier online global business-to-business marketplace for winegrowers, wineries, suppliers and retailers, launched online bulk wine trading today. The WineryExchange.com(SM) website now offers the world's largest online inventory of bulk wine -- buyers can choose from more than nine million gallons produced by 120 individual wineries. Live bulk wine trading is part of a comprehensive e-commerce website that WineryExchange is unveiling at the 50th annual American Society of Enology and Viticulture (ASEV) conference taking place in Seattle this week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Comment - Coke Life: Hit or Miss?
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Pernod Ricard swings at Portman Group