USA: World's Largest Inventory of Bulk Wine Goes Online at WineryExchange.com
WineryExchange ( www.wineryexchange.com ), the premier online global business-to-business marketplace for winegrowers, wineries, suppliers and retailers, launched online bulk wine trading today. The WineryExchange.com(SM) website now offers the world's largest online inventory of bulk wine -- buyers can choose from more than nine million gallons produced by 120 individual wineries. Live bulk wine trading is part of a comprehensive e-commerce website that WineryExchange is unveiling at the 50th annual American Society of Enology and Viticulture (ASEV) conference taking place in Seattle this week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Belvedere unveils executive team
- Stock Spirits recruits Drambuie head for MD role