USA: World's Largest Inventory of Bulk Wine Goes Online at WineryExchange.com
WineryExchange ( www.wineryexchange.com ), the premier online global business-to-business marketplace for winegrowers, wineries, suppliers and retailers, launched online bulk wine trading today. The WineryExchange.com(SM) website now offers the world's largest online inventory of bulk wine -- buyers can choose from more than nine million gallons produced by 120 individual wineries. Live bulk wine trading is part of a comprehensive e-commerce website that WineryExchange is unveiling at the 50th annual American Society of Enology and Viticulture (ASEV) conference taking place in Seattle this week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Three Questions for the Drinks Industry
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"