USA: World's Largest Inventory of Bulk Wine Goes Online at WineryExchange.com
WineryExchange ( www.wineryexchange.com ), the premier online global business-to-business marketplace for winegrowers, wineries, suppliers and retailers, launched online bulk wine trading today. The WineryExchange.com(SM) website now offers the world's largest online inventory of bulk wine -- buyers can choose from more than nine million gallons produced by 120 individual wineries. Live bulk wine trading is part of a comprehensive e-commerce website that WineryExchange is unveiling at the 50th annual American Society of Enology and Viticulture (ASEV) conference taking place in Seattle this week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part II
- just the Ten - Top Analyses of 2014
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- SWA eyes London boost with new office
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- United Spirits bids for distribution deal approval
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018