US: World of Coca-Cola to target Hispanic guests
Coca-Cola's visitor centre, World of Coca-Cola, is to launch its 2nd annual Spanish language advertising and public relations effort targeting Atlanta's Spanish speaking community. The effort will coincide with Hispanic Heritage Month, celebrated nationally between September 15th and October 15th.
Jacquie Wansley, retail marketing programmes manager at World of Coca-Cola, said: "After last year's terrific Spanish language Hispanic Heritage Month campaign, we have become convinced that this is a community we need to target, invite, and welcome into the World of Coca-Cola on a regular basis. We will be becoming even more involved with the Atlanta Hispanic community next year as we lay the groundwork for the opening of our new and much larger World of Coca-Cola location next to Centennial Olympic Park in 2007. We plan on participating in a number of grass roots events targeting Georgia's growing Latino market next year, as well as expand upon our Hispanic Heritage Month outreach campaign."
World of Coca-Cola's Hispanic marketing campaign will be handled by Atlanta-based Lanza Group, LLC and will consist of Spanish-language radio advertising and promotions.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Brown-Forman's H1 performance by region, brand
- Coca-Cola CEO Muhtar Kent set to stand down
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Brown-Forman's barrel sales take Scotch hit
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Luxury Alcoholic Drinks: The Spirit of Premiumisation
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends