JUST-DRINKS & BUD: World Cup Competition
Well, it's nearly upon us, and I assume that many of you are as excited as we are. With two weeks to go until the biggest (and best, I'd say) sporting event there is, we've teamed up with Budweiser, the official beer of the 2006 FIFA World Cup™, to offer you, our lovely members, a piece of the action (if you're not a member, click here - make sure you join before Wednesday 31 May to enter the draw).
We have two tickets for England's second group game of the tournament against Trinidad & Tobago up for grabs. The match - England's second in the group stage - takes place in Nuremburg on 15 June.
To enter the draw, all you need to do is e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the answer to the following question:
What is England's FIFA World ranking?
Closing date for entries is midnight (GMT) on Wednesday 31 May.
The draw will take place on Thursday 1 June. The winner will be announced on the just-drinks homepage.
Terms and conditions:
Winner must be a full member of just-drinks.com on the date of the draw.
Winner plus guest must be over 18.
Tickets are not transferable and cannot be resold.
Usual FIFA rules apply.
Winner must hold a valid passport valid for 6 months on return entry into the UK (if winner is UK-based).
No cash alternative.
Prize is two stadium tickets only. Travel, accommodation, insurance and spending money are not included.
Winner may be required to sign an affidavit.
Budejovicky Budvar claims to have been given the green light to register its trademark in China....
Czech brewery Budejovicky Budvar has announced that the patent office in Portugal has registered its Budweiser Budvar trademark, in spite of objections from US beer giant Anheuser-Busch, which is enga...
Anheuser-Busch has said it hopes to capitalise on the trend for low-carb products in Australia with the launch of Michelob Ultra....
Anheuser-Busch is repeating its offering of limited edition beers for the festive season....
Anheuser-Busch has posted a 26% jump in third-quarter profits thanks largely to growing international sales....
German brewer Bitburger has lost its appeal against an EU court ruling allowing Anheuser-Busch to register its Bud, American Bud and Anheuser-Busch Bud brands....
US brewing giant Anheuser-Busch is to launch Budweiser in Paraguay....
Czech brewer Budejovicky Budvar has suffered a blow in its attempts to own the rights to the Budweiser trademark - but this time a smaller domestic rival, not Anheuser-Busch, has laid claim to the nam...
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Remy Cointreau's YTD performance - Focus
- Remy Cointreau's bellwether Q3 - analysis
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- AB InBev targets South Africa with redundancy plan
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater 24 packaging revamp
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends