USA: Woodford Reserve launches new commemorative bottle
Woodford Reserve has launched a limited edition bottle to commemorate the 2000 Breeders' Cup Championship.Woodford Reserve the official bourbon of the 126th Kentucky Derby and the 2000 Breeders' Cup Championship has produced around 8,000 of the special edition Breeders' Cup bottles.National marketing manager, Chris Morris, said: "This special edition bottle is an eye-catching way to commemorate a premier racing event.""It is a stunning, high quality package and it appropriately captures the spirit of the Breeders' Cup while maintaining the image of Woodford Reserve," he added. The Woodford Reserve 2000 Breeders' Cup bottle features a neck ring and bottle band of gold and purple argyles with the Breeders' Cup logo in the centre of the band. The bottle is stamped with Churchill Downs and November 4, 2000 in scripted white type. The tag on the bottle contains the Breeders Cup Championship logo.The retail price for the litre-size bottle is $35 to $40 and it is available in the Louisville and Lexington areas as well as in other select markets across the US.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Global Travel Retail - What is the Grey Market?
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard pairs Usain Bolt with Mumm Champagne