USA: Woodford Reserve launches new commemorative bottle
Woodford Reserve has launched a limited edition bottle to commemorate the 2000 Breeders' Cup Championship.Woodford Reserve the official bourbon of the 126th Kentucky Derby and the 2000 Breeders' Cup Championship has produced around 8,000 of the special edition Breeders' Cup bottles.National marketing manager, Chris Morris, said: "This special edition bottle is an eye-catching way to commemorate a premier racing event.""It is a stunning, high quality package and it appropriately captures the spirit of the Breeders' Cup while maintaining the image of Woodford Reserve," he added. The Woodford Reserve 2000 Breeders' Cup bottle features a neck ring and bottle band of gold and purple argyles with the Breeders' Cup logo in the centre of the band. The bottle is stamped with Churchill Downs and November 4, 2000 in scripted white type. The tag on the bottle contains the Breeders Cup Championship logo.The retail price for the litre-size bottle is $35 to $40 and it is available in the Louisville and Lexington areas as well as in other select markets across the US.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter