US: Woodbridge updates wine label
Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi has unveiled a new label for its Classic Series wines.
The Centerra-produced range - owned by Constellation Wines US - will have its labels updated as of yesterday (12 September). The labels will emphasise more strongly the connection with founder Robert Mondavi.
"The new label is bolder, cleaner and more inviting, yet it still maintains the quality and tradition of the brand that consumers have come to know and love," said Kevin Conner, marketing director for Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi.
The label features a more prominent display of the phrase 'by Robert Mondavi' and a return of the 'RM bullet' at the bottom of the label. At the same time, the label includes varietal colours in metallic print across the top, a more visible vineyard scene and a larger, more pronounced 'Woodbridge' brand name.
Mondavi founded Woodbridge Winery over 25 years ago.
The vodka sector's capacity for growth, particularly in the US, appears unbounded, and the big spirits players are all keen to gain full advantage. Major companies have recently swooped for the Svedka...
Gaymer Cider Company has lined up a new look and promotional campaign for its Gaymers original cider in the UK....
Constellation Brands appears to have backed out of the race to buy Absolut vodka....
Bacardi has publicly registered its interest in buying V&S Group, the owner of Absolut vodka....
Hardy Wine Company, the Australian arm of Constellation Brands, has sold its Kamberra winery in the Australian Capital Territory (ACT)....
Constellation Brands has warned of "challenges" ahead in fiscal 2008 due to fierce price competition in the UK wine market, the wine glut in Australia and the decision to cut its wine inventories in t...
Mexican brewer Grupo Modelo has reported a 6% rise in fourth-quarter profits thanks to rising sales at home and abroad....
An advertising push for Chinese beer brand Tsingtao has begun in the US....
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Diageo unveils Blender's Batch in the US
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirit Market in the Top 5 European Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts