USA: Wolfgang Puck's Grand Cafe at the Oasis to Feature Cuidao's Red Dragon Beer
Cuidao Holding Corporation is pleased to announce the introduction of one of its products, Red Dragon beer, at Wolfgang Puck's Grand Cafe at the Oasis."The addition of Cuidao's Red Dragon beer is the perfect complement to our Asian menu items. I'm optimistic that this beer will appeal to our regular customers, while attracting new customers who are anxious to try a beer of this caliber," said John Naughton, General Manager/Partner of Wolfgang Puck's Grand Cafe at the Oasis.Cuidao's president Michael Fisher stated, "This is the first brand name restaurant to carry the Red Dragon label. Once the product takes off in the South Florida location, Wolfgang Puck will quickly introduce the beer in its other locations. It's a great opportunity for Cuidao and Red Dragon beer."Cuidao Holding Corp. imports, develops, manages and distributes a portfolio of international and regional brands of beer, wine and spirits. The Company currently participates in specific niche segments of the approximately $100 billion U.S. alcoholic beverage market.Cuidao Holding Corporation is a client of Internet Stock Market Resources Inc.This press release contains "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the 1933 Securities Act and Section 21E of the 1934 Securities Exchange Act. Actual results could differ materially, as the result of such factors as (1) competition in the markets for the products and services sold by the company, (2) the ability of the company to execute its plans, (3) the availability of financing at favorable terms, and (4) other factors detailed in the company's public filings with the SEC.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Interview, Bulldog Gin CEO Anshuman Vohra, Pt II
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- AB InBev fund ZX Ventures buys homebrew co
- Edrington’s The Macallan 40 Year Old - NPD
- CCBA partner "in place by 2018" - Coca-Cola
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends