USA: Wolfgang Puck's Grand Cafe at the Oasis to Feature Cuidao's Red Dragon Beer
"The addition of Cuidao's Red Dragon beer is the perfect complement to our Asian menu items. I'm optimistic that this beer will appeal to our regular customers, while attracting new customers who are anxious to try a beer of this caliber," said John Naughton, General Manager/Partner of Wolfgang Puck's Grand Cafe at the Oasis.
Cuidao's president Michael Fisher stated, "This is the first brand name restaurant to carry the Red Dragon label. Once the product takes off in the South Florida location, Wolfgang Puck will quickly introduce the beer in its other locations. It's a great opportunity for Cuidao and Red Dragon beer."
Cuidao Holding Corp. imports, develops, manages and distributes a portfolio of international and regional brands of beer, wine and spirits. The Company currently participates in specific niche segments of the approximately $100 billion U.S. alcoholic beverage market.
Cuidao Holding Corporation is a client of Internet Stock Market Resources Inc.
This press release contains "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the 1933 Securities Act and Section 21E of the 1934 Securities Exchange Act. Actual results could differ materially, as the result of such factors as (1) competition in the markets for the products and services sold by the company, (2) the ability of the company to execute its plans, (3) the availability of financing at favorable terms, and (4) other factors detailed in the company's public filings with the SEC.
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Edrington names European Travel Retail head
- Kraft Foods agrees Heinz merger
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets