DENMARK: Wm Grant seals distribution deal with Hans Just
UK distiller William Grant has named Danish group Hans Just as its travel-retail distributor for the Nordic markets.
William Grant, which had previously worked with separate distributors in each Nordic country, said the move would expand its sales force in the market.
"The business across the different markets can be very efficiently managed by one company, with Denmark as the entry point into the Nordic area," said William Grant global travel-retail director Ylva Binder.
Hans Just's existing spirits portfolio includes Jägermeister, the Campari portfolio, Grand Marnier and Tullamore Dew Irish whiskey.
Fior Brands, the UK distribution joint venture set up by Gruppo Campari and Morrison Bowmore Distillers, is to close and move its portfolio to independent distributor Cellar Trends....
Premium vodka brand Russian Standard is set to arrive in the UK....
William Grant & Sons has lined up an advertising push for its Reyka vodka brand....
William Grant & Sons has redesigned its Glenfiddich website to support its brand positioning and 'Every Year Counts' campaign....
US investment bank JP Morgan has raised its rating on the Italian drinks company Campari from neutral to overweight....
Gruppo Campari has made a "strategic addition" to its portfolio....
Former William Grant & Sons executive vice-president and national sales manager Joel Gosler has formed a new US import and marketing company....
Davide Campari-Milano has trimmed the size of its board and issued dividend details....
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory