US: Wirtz Beverage Illinois announces CFO switch
The Illinois unit of drinks distributor Wirtz Beverage Group has confirmed the appointment of a new CFO.
Wirtz Beverage Illinois said late yesterday (23 April) that Nadine Heidrich will replace Mike Taormina, who is set to retire.
Heidrich joins the unit from Wilson Heidrich Associates, where she had been a financial accounting advisor
Prior to that, she has worked as corporate controller at several corporations, including Fortune Brands.
Wirtz Beverage Group has affiliates in Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, Nevada and Wisconsin. Wirtz Beverage Illinois was formerly known as Judge & Dolph, LLC and Callison Distributing.
Beam Global Spirits & Wine, the division of Fortune Brands, is making "modest" job cuts as part of its worldwide restructuring initiative announced this week, just-drinks can confirm....
Fortune Brands is increasing advertising spend behind its major spirits brands, after reporting a pick-up in sales in the third quarter of 2009....
Fortune Brands has reported an 11% fall in group sales for the third quarter of 2009, but sales at drinks arm Beam Global Spirits & Wine were flat against the year before....
Beam Global Spirits & Wine is realigning its organisation, both in the US and internationally....
Fortune Brands has signed a deal with the Governor of the US Virgin Islands for a 30-year public-private partnership that will see an expansion of production capacity for Cruzan Rum in the Islands....
Fortune Brands has confirmed details of its latest dividend payment....
Russian Standard Vodka has launched its portfolio of vodkas in Australia and New Zealand, under a distribution deal with Beam Global Spirits & Wine....
Fortune Brands, the owner of Beam Global Spirits & Wine, has said it is on-track to meet full-year earnings target....
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review