US: Wirtz Beverage Group unveils brokerage tie-up with Johnson Brothers
JBW Group will cover Iowa
Wirtz Beverage Group has teamed up with Johnson Brothers to form a spirits brokerage partnership for Iowa.
The newly-formed JBW Group will be the exclusive broker for many of the industry’s top spirits suppliers, it said yesterday (1 May). JBW will represent companies including Bacardi, Brown-Forman, Campari, Constellation Brands, E&J Gallo, William Grant and Infinium, a spokesperson told just-drinks.
“By working together we’ll be able to leverage our collective expertise and resources,” Johnson Brothers CEO Michael Johnson said.
Wirtz Group president Danny Wirtz added: “Together, we have the longest history and the best relationships in the market with both customers and regulators. That’s a huge opportunity for us both.”
Last week, Wirtz Beverage joined forces with food supply firm McLane to take an unspecified stake in distributor Missouri Beverage.
just-drinks continues its management briefing series on environmental sustainability this month, with a focus on the spirits industry. Part one of this four-part briefing considers the broader value c...
Bacardi’s position as the world’s 12th biggest wine company by volume is based almost entirely on its Martini vermouth and other sparkling wine brand variants. With these products focused in the matur...
In the second part of this month's just-drinks management briefing, looking at environmental sustainability in the spirits industry, Ben Cooper highlights the need to work closely with suppliers....
just-drinks continues its management briefing series on environmental sustainability this month, with a focus on the spirits industry. This, the penultimate part of the four-part briefing, turns the s...
The final part of this month's management briefing, which looks at environmental sustainability in the spirits industry, looks at the role that packaging has to play in helping to keep things green. ...
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Amazon adds alcohol to one-hour delivery service
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research