US: Wirtz Beverage Group creates sales role for Wisconsin
Wirtz Beverage Group has confirmed the appointment of a director of sales at its unit in the US state of Wisconsin.
The alcohol beverage distributor said earlier this week that Mark Cirillo will fill the newly-created position at Wirtz Beverage Wisconsin. Cirillo, 53, will be responsible for all aspects of both wine and spirit sales and report directly to unit president Dick Deutsch.
Cirillo has spent 25 years in the wine and spirits industry. Most recently, he led the on premise spirits division for Wirtz Beverage Wisconsin.
The division was formerly known as Edison Liquor Corporation.
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Diageo confirms Australia RTD abv drops
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review