Product Launch – US: Winn-Dixie's Jacksonville Jaguars bottled water
Winn-Dixie and Jacksonville Jaguars’ bottled water
Winn-Dixie's Jacksonville Jaguars bottled water
Category - Soft drinks, water
Available - Now
Location - US off-trade
Price - US$3.99 for a 24-pack of 16oz bottles and $3 for a 24oz bottle in the stadium
Winn-Dixie/Jaguars bottled water is the NFL’s first co-branded bottled water. It features the Jaguars’ team logo and will be the only water sold at the Jaguar’s’ EverBank Field stadium. It is also available in all Winn-Dixie and SaveRite stores in north-east Florida and south-east Georgia.
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Sustainability in Wine - Part II
- just the Ten - Top Analyses of 2014
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- Coca-Cola Co promotes CEO's assistant to sales job
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018