USA: WineToday.com to Provide Yahoo! with Daily Wine Content
WineToday.com, an online publication from New York Times Digital, the Internet division of The New York Times Company (NYSE: NYT), announced today a content distribution agreement with Yahoo! Inc. to provide daily wine and food content as part of Yahoo! Living, its new comprehensive site dedicated to all topics related to home living. Regular features available to Yahoo! Living consumers include WineToday.com's wine of the week, weekend wine recommendations, winery profiles and regular wine and food stories, all of which feature prominent links to WineToday.com. In addition to these regular features, WineToday editors Tim Fish and Leslie Sbrocco, along with a host of international contributors including: Oz Clarke, regular BBC star and celebrated author; Burton Anderson, a well-known authority on Italian wines, and Doug Frost, one of only three people in the world who hold the distinction of being both a Master of Wine and a Master Sommelier, will round out the fact-filled wine coverage from around the globe. "We are pleased to be working with Yahoo!," said Bruce Kyse, general manager of WineToday.com. "This partnership is a perfect fit for us as we look to bring the world of wine, food and wine country travel to an even wider audience."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Has Diet Coke passed its sell-by date? - Comment
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Pernod Ricard wins Ron Matusalem 'Cuba' legal row
- Work begins on Glasgow distillery
- This week in wine & spirits on just-drinks
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages