USA: WineShopper.com Uncorks Complex Regulatory System With Oracle8i(TM)
The Cabernet Sauvignon you effortlessly purchase from WineShopper.com may be described as "subtle" and "complex." Far more so is the 3-tier system of state laws and regulations that WineShopper.com must navigate to deliver orders to America's 50 states, hundreds of counties, and thousands of cities and municipalities -- each with unique laws on alcohol sales and shipments. Thanks to Oracle8i's ability to distill enormous quantities of complicated data, WineShopper.com is rolling out a data management system that will seamlessly handle sales of its 1,500-plus domestic and international labels across the United States. Backed by e-tail phenomenon Amazon.com, WineShopper.com is the first to take on this market challenge, and Oracle8i is a key component in its goal to capture 70 percent of its $18 billion U.S. target market this year. Just ask WineShopper.com -- they'll tell you Oracle8i is their number one recommendation for a full-bodied and robust database varietal.NOTE: Oracle is a registered trademark and Oracle8i is a trademark or a registered trademark of Oracle Corp (Nasdaq: ORCL).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Kraft Foods agrees Heinz merger
- Heineken unveils global Desperados push
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly