USA: WineShopper.com Uncorks Complex Regulatory System With Oracle8i(TM)
The Cabernet Sauvignon you effortlessly purchase from WineShopper.com may be described as "subtle" and "complex." Far more so is the 3-tier system of state laws and regulations that WineShopper.com must navigate to deliver orders to America's 50 states, hundreds of counties, and thousands of cities and municipalities -- each with unique laws on alcohol sales and shipments. Thanks to Oracle8i's ability to distill enormous quantities of complicated data, WineShopper.com is rolling out a data management system that will seamlessly handle sales of its 1,500-plus domestic and international labels across the United States. Backed by e-tail phenomenon Amazon.com, WineShopper.com is the first to take on this market challenge, and Oracle8i is a key component in its goal to capture 70 percent of its $18 billion U.S. target market this year. Just ask WineShopper.com -- they'll tell you Oracle8i is their number one recommendation for a full-bodied and robust database varietal.NOTE: Oracle is a registered trademark and Oracle8i is a trademark or a registered trademark of Oracle Corp (Nasdaq: ORCL).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- Johnnie Walker's Bourbon bent "coincidental"
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends