USA: WineShopper.com Uncorks Complex Regulatory System With Oracle8i(TM)
The Cabernet Sauvignon you effortlessly purchase from WineShopper.com may be described as "subtle" and "complex." Far more so is the 3-tier system of state laws and regulations that WineShopper.com must navigate to deliver orders to America's 50 states, hundreds of counties, and thousands of cities and municipalities -- each with unique laws on alcohol sales and shipments. Thanks to Oracle8i's ability to distill enormous quantities of complicated data, WineShopper.com is rolling out a data management system that will seamlessly handle sales of its 1,500-plus domestic and international labels across the United States. Backed by e-tail phenomenon Amazon.com, WineShopper.com is the first to take on this market challenge, and Oracle8i is a key component in its goal to capture 70 percent of its $18 billion U.S. target market this year. Just ask WineShopper.com -- they'll tell you Oracle8i is their number one recommendation for a full-bodied and robust database varietal.NOTE: Oracle is a registered trademark and Oracle8i is a trademark or a registered trademark of Oracle Corp (Nasdaq: ORCL).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Will low-alcohol wines wither on the vine?
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker hit by Travel Retail slump
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Quintessential Brands changes MD at Essential unit
- Mallya stays chairman at Diageo's United Spirits