USA: WineShopper.com Uncorks Complex Regulatory System With Oracle8i(TM)
The Cabernet Sauvignon you effortlessly purchase from WineShopper.com may be described as "subtle" and "complex." Far more so is the 3-tier system of state laws and regulations that WineShopper.com must navigate to deliver orders to America's 50 states, hundreds of counties, and thousands of cities and municipalities -- each with unique laws on alcohol sales and shipments. Thanks to Oracle8i's ability to distill enormous quantities of complicated data, WineShopper.com is rolling out a data management system that will seamlessly handle sales of its 1,500-plus domestic and international labels across the United States. Backed by e-tail phenomenon Amazon.com, WineShopper.com is the first to take on this market challenge, and Oracle8i is a key component in its goal to capture 70 percent of its $18 billion U.S. target market this year. Just ask WineShopper.com -- they'll tell you Oracle8i is their number one recommendation for a full-bodied and robust database varietal.NOTE: Oracle is a registered trademark and Oracle8i is a trademark or a registered trademark of Oracle Corp (Nasdaq: ORCL).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Interview- Veltins export manager Udo Bruns
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages