USA: WineShopper.com Sets the Summer Table in New York
In seeking to capture the insatiable palates of New Yorkers from SoHo to Syracuse, California-based WineShopper.com launched its services in the Empire State this week by hosting a luncheon to showcase the favorite wine picks of its current celebrity guest, Le Cirque 2000 Wine Director Ralph Hersom.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- Coca-Cola to get boost from Monster in China
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Thailand pulls back from New Year alcohol ban
- just-drinks takes a festive break
- Pernod agrees Caribe Cooler sale to Grupo Bepensa