USA: WineShopper.com Lures Wine Lovers Onto Web Via New CyberCafe At 'Best of LA'
Visitors to the CyberCafe will encounter an interactive environment where they can surf the WineShopper.com Web site's endless selection of wines from all over the world and a rich trove of information on those wines -- including the vinous favorites of the site's current celebrity guest Master Sommelier Michael Bonaccorsi of Spago Beverly Hills, wine and food pairing tips, and countless ratings and reviews from unbiased editorial sources including the Wine Spectator, Food & Wine, Wine & Spirits, WineToday.com, and Connoisseurs' Guide to California Wine.
WineShopper.com's CyberCafe, located in the Chef Demonstration Area at the Santa Monica Civic Auditorium, 1855 Main Street, will infuse this elite food and wine event with an e-commerce dimension, and create an energized forum for discussing the site's features and functionality, as well as online wine-buying trends and Internet wine sales in this burgeoning, billion-dollar industry. Consumers will also enjoy tasting wines from four wineries featured on the site and can register to win a weekend trip to the Napa Valley.
With a $30 million investment from Amazon.com, San Francisco- and Napa-based WineShopper.com is currently serving consumers in California and New York among others. Additional markets will roll out state by state with the goal of serving 70 percent of the U.S. market by the 2000 holiday season.
The company partners with wine producers, wholesalers, and retailers in a "clicks-and-mortar" model to fulfill wine orders lawfully through the existing three-tier system that governs wine sales, distribution, and delivery.
Show hours for the "Best of LA" are: Friday, July 21, 6:00 p.m.-11:00 p.m.; Saturday, July 22 12:00 p.m.-11:00 p.m.; and Sunday, July 23, 11:00 a.m.-9:00 p.m. If you would like to schedule an appointment to explore the WineShopper.com CyberCafe with WineShopper.com Vice President of Marketing Brooke Correll, please contact Suzanne Gannon at 415/348-4225 (office) or 415/902-7661 (cellular) or Valarie Brown at 800/786-7157 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- Can fruit cider survive UK slowdown? - Focus
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part II
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends