USA: WineScore 2.0 Adds French Wines to the Popular Palm-based Wine Selection Tool
WineScore introduces WineScore(TM) 2.0, with more than 3,000 French wines added to the popular database of more than 5,300 California, Oregon and Washington wines. You're in a store, about to buy a bottle of wine. Which one do you choose? Or, you pick up a wine list in a restaurant and are faced with a vast variety of wines. WineScore offers the first comprehensive solution to the problem. WineScore software for Palm Computing® or compatible devices is the first totally unbiased database of ratings of wines from most California, Oregon and Washington wineries, as well as the best of the French wineries. Since the software is on your Palm(TM) or Palm-compatible device, you can take it with you anywhere you might want to select a wine. WineScore software is marketed through the Internet at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Time for Heineken to make a European break
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch