USA: WineScore 2.0 Adds French Wines to the Popular Palm-based Wine Selection Tool
WineScore introduces WineScore(TM) 2.0, with more than 3,000 French wines added to the popular database of more than 5,300 California, Oregon and Washington wines. You're in a store, about to buy a bottle of wine. Which one do you choose? Or, you pick up a wine list in a restaurant and are faced with a vast variety of wines. WineScore offers the first comprehensive solution to the problem. WineScore software for Palm Computing® or compatible devices is the first totally unbiased database of ratings of wines from most California, Oregon and Washington wineries, as well as the best of the French wineries. Since the software is on your Palm(TM) or Palm-compatible device, you can take it with you anywhere you might want to select a wine. WineScore software is marketed through the Internet at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Diageo reaches deal in Stitzel legal row
- Sazerac poaches ex-Diageo government director