USA: WineScore 2.0 Adds French Wines to the Popular Palm-based Wine Selection Tool
WineScore introduces WineScore(TM) 2.0, with more than 3,000 French wines added to the popular database of more than 5,300 California, Oregon and Washington wines. You're in a store, about to buy a bottle of wine. Which one do you choose? Or, you pick up a wine list in a restaurant and are faced with a vast variety of wines. WineScore offers the first comprehensive solution to the problem. WineScore software for Palm Computing® or compatible devices is the first totally unbiased database of ratings of wines from most California, Oregon and Washington wineries, as well as the best of the French wineries. Since the software is on your Palm(TM) or Palm-compatible device, you can take it with you anywhere you might want to select a wine. WineScore software is marketed through the Internet at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Forget Baby Boomers at your peril - Consumer Trend
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch
- William Grant & Sons' Ailsa Bay - NPD
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research