GERMANY/UK: Wines of Germany readies UK website
Wines of Germany
Wines of Germany has relaunched its website for UK trade and consumers.
The trade body said this week that the site, which benefits from an “interactive layout and expanded content”, provides direct links to retailers’ websites to enable consumers to buy direct.
Visitors will also be able to search for German wines available in the UK market by alcohol level. Users can also search by colour, region and grape varietal.
“The new website is all about driving sales, education and targeting a younger audience,” said Nicky Forrest, managing director for Wines of Germany UK. “A strong digital campaign focused around our website is a key part of our communications plans for 2010.”
Retailers of German wine are invited to upload their wines on the wine searcher by registering for the new website by contacting the Wines of Germany team. Producers, importers and retailers can also submit German wine-related news for consideration for the website news pages.
- Paddy Irish whiskey - The Facts
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Is the wine industry confusing its consumers?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Pernod Ricard to widen Our/Vodka sales reach
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Runa drinks board
- Remy Cointreau names new Travel Retail exec
- Pernod in talks to sell Paddy whiskey to Sazerac
- US wholesalers point to Absolut decline - report
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits Market in the US
- Carbonates in India