USA: Wines of France Offered at UCR Extension Center in Temecula
A class that provides basic knowledge of French wines and helps participants understand differences between geographic labeling and varietals labeling in the United States is scheduled this fall at the UCR Extension Center in Temecula, Calif., 27919 Jefferson St. Comprehensive information on the major viticulture areas including Bordeaux, Burgundy, the Loire Valley, Alsace, Champagne, the Rhone Valley and Languedoc-Rousillon is provided. Participants will take a virtual tour of the French countryside exploring the appellations of each region. Gerry Hillier, professionally associated with wine and food for more than 10 years and a member of the Society of Wine Educators, will teach the two-day class, which meets on Saturday, Oct. 21, 9 a.m.-5 p.m. and Sunday, Oct. 22, 10 a.m.-4 p.m. The course fee is $189 with an additional materials fee of $75 payable to the instructor at the first meeting. For more information about the course, call Jennifer Campbell at 909/787-5804 or e-mail:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future