USA: Wines of France Offered at UCR Extension Center in Temecula
A class that provides basic knowledge of French wines and helps participants understand differences between geographic labeling and varietals labeling in the United States is scheduled this fall at the UCR Extension Center in Temecula, Calif., 27919 Jefferson St. Comprehensive information on the major viticulture areas including Bordeaux, Burgundy, the Loire Valley, Alsace, Champagne, the Rhone Valley and Languedoc-Rousillon is provided. Participants will take a virtual tour of the French countryside exploring the appellations of each region. Gerry Hillier, professionally associated with wine and food for more than 10 years and a member of the Society of Wine Educators, will teach the two-day class, which meets on Saturday, Oct. 21, 9 a.m.-5 p.m. and Sunday, Oct. 22, 10 a.m.-4 p.m. The course fee is $189 with an additional materials fee of $75 payable to the instructor at the first meeting. For more information about the course, call Jennifer Campbell at 909/787-5804 or e-mail:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- William Grant upgrades Glenfiddich Cask Collection
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends