BRAZIL/US: Wines of Brasil targets US with dedicated office
Wines of Brasil has targeted the US for future growth
Wines of Brasil is set to open a representative office in the US in a bid to boost wine exports to North America.
The trade body for Brazil's wine producers is opening the office within Brazil’s export promotion agency, APEX-Brazil, in Miami. The US has been identified by Wines of Brasil as one of the eight strategic growth markets for Brazilian wine exports.
The office will be headed by Spanish national Daniel Marquez, who has been sales brand ambassador for the US for Wines of Brasil. Marquez previously served as the sales brand ambassador for five different wineries linked to Diego Zamora Group.
The eight markets that the trade body has highlighted for future growth are the US, the UK, Germany, Canada, Poland, China (Hong Kong), Sweden and the Netherlands.
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- Carlsberg to close UK distribution arm
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends