USA: Wines by Morrell Florida To Open with VIP Reception
"Thousands of wine lovers throughout the state know and appreciate what Morrell & Company stands for -- unparalleled selection, rare and difficult-to- find vintages and superior customer service," says Jim Sirna, president and member, board of managers. "We're pleased to bring this level of quality and service to Florida."
Located in a restored building at 2009 N. 22nd St., Wines by Morrell Florida offers service and delivery throughout Florida. The 9,000-square-foot Tampa store combines approximately 1,950 square feet of retail space with 2,500 square feet of climate-controlled storage space, additional storage or auction space of 1,900 square feet, dry storage of 600 square feet and a future public wine tasting room of 1,950 square feet. The wine storage area will accommodate 6,500 cases initially, with more capacity to be added for customer storage.
"Fine wine is a pleasure to be enjoyed by many," adds Sirna. "During the coming months, we look forward to offering wine tastings, personal wine cellar advising, informal discussions and other opportunities for wine lovers of all ages and incomes to expand their tastes and their wine selections."
Sirna, formerly associated with Morrell & Company, New York, is joined on the Wines by Morrell Florida board of managers by attorney and real estate developer/investor Bob Walter and attorney/investor Jack White.
Wines by Morrell Florida, the world's only licensee of New York wine merchant Morrell & Company, is Florida's premier wine merchant, adviser and climate-controlled storage facility. In addition to its retail outlet, the Company offers telephone and mail orders, as well as delivery throughout the state. Web-based ordering will be introduced in the near future.
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- How soft drinks can exploit alcohol's loss
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- Johnnie Walker's Bourbon bent "coincidental"
- Diageo job cut figures "likely overstated"
- Diageo investment paying off for Captain Morgan
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends