FRANCE: Wines and spirits export body names new general secretary
France's wines and spirits federation, the Fédération des Exportateurs de Vins et Spiritueux (FEVS), has named a new general secretary.
Nicolas Ozanam will succeed Louis-Régis Affre, who is retiring after more than 25 years in the post.
Ozanam, who assumes the role on 1 April, was previously general secretary of Champagne trade body, CIVC.
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- just the Ten - Editor's Viewpoints of 2014
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod agrees Caribe Cooler sale to Grupo Bepensa
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Thailand pulls back from New Year alcohol ban