FRANCE: Wines and spirits export body names new general secretary
France's wines and spirits federation, the Fédération des Exportateurs de Vins et Spiritueux (FEVS), has named a new general secretary.
Nicolas Ozanam will succeed Louis-Régis Affre, who is retiring after more than 25 years in the post.
Ozanam, who assumes the role on 1 April, was previously general secretary of Champagne trade body, CIVC.
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Brown-Forman's H1 performance by region, brand
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Brown-Forman's barrel sales take Scotch hit
- Angostura places CEO on administrative leave
- Luxury Alcoholic Drinks: The Spirit of Premiumisation
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends