FRANCE: Wines and spirits drive LVMH profits up
LVMH, the French luxuy goods producer, today announced a 19% increase in first half operating income to €840m, compared to €708m in the same period last year. The company said it wa particularly pleased with the result because of the "difficult environment, marked by slow economic growth and the persisting weakness of tourism."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman