USA: WineryExchange.Com Forms Partnership With Joseph W. Ciatti Company
WineryExchange, the premier online global business marketplace for wine growers, wineries, suppliers and marketers, has formed a strategic partnership with the Joseph W. Ciatti Company, the largest bulk wine brokerage in the world. WineryExchange.com will be the exclusive e-commerce site for the Ciatti Company, providing industry buyers and sellers with access to the Ciatti Company's extensive bulk wine and grape inventory twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Sustainability in Wine - Part IV
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Tequila set for export boost after record 2014
- Pernod agrees Caribe Cooler sale to Grupo Bepensa
- Crimson Wine Group appoints new CEO