USA: WineryExchange.Com Forms Partnership With Joseph W. Ciatti Company
WineryExchange, the premier online global business marketplace for wine growers, wineries, suppliers and marketers, has formed a strategic partnership with the Joseph W. Ciatti Company, the largest bulk wine brokerage in the world. WineryExchange.com will be the exclusive e-commerce site for the Ciatti Company, providing industry buyers and sellers with access to the Ciatti Company's extensive bulk wine and grape inventory twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Should Boston Beer Co put up the For Sale sign?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- AB InBev snaps up Italy's Birra del Borgo
- Smirnoff Ice Electric flavours - NPD
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends