USA: WineryExchange.com Forms Exciting New Partnership to Offer Huge Savings to the Global Wine Industry
WineryExchange.com, the leading online marketplace for the global wine industry, has teamed with ICG Commerce, a global online e-procurement services provider, to offer a wide selection of office products, supplies, and services to wineries and wine-related businesses worldwide. The WineryExchange.com Web site will immediately begin offering its wine industry customers everything from office furniture to computer hardware, freight forwarding services, and thousands of other business essentials from ICG Commerce's global supplier base.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- Diageo mulls United Spirits stake buy - report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits