USA: WineryExchange Inks Content Deal with Leading Wine Trade Magazine
WineryExchange.com, the premier online global business-to-business marketplace for winegrowers, wineries, suppliers and retailers, announced a strategic alliance with Wines & Vines, leading business publisher for the wine and grape industries. Under the terms of the alliance, WineryExchange's website will soon feature the Wines & Vines Annual Directory & Buyer's Guide. Published by Wines & Vines Magazine, a trusted wine industry information source since 1919, the Annual Directory & Buyer's Guide is the most comprehensive listing of wine industry suppliers and bonded wineries in North America. The Guide includes detailed information relating to suppliers as well as winery descriptions, production statistics, contact information, and a summary of state regulations. "WineryExchange is rapidly becoming the online destination for wine industry insiders," explained Wines & Vines Editor and Publisher Philip E. Hiaring. "Naturally Wines & Vines wanted to reach our audience where they gather information online and make transactions. Soon wine industry players can review our 'Annual Directory & Buyer's Guide' on the same WineryExchange website that offers the largest online inventory of bulk wine. Now that's what I call linking content with commerce!" The strategic alliance with Wines & Vines is part of WineryExchange's efforts to create the most comprehensive e-commerce website for information, products, and services in the wine industry. Wines & Vines now joins other prominent wine industry leaders affiliated with WineryExchange, including Gomberg, Fredrikson & Associates, the wine industry's leading economic analysts, and the Joseph W. Ciatti Company, the world's largest broker of bulk wine and grapes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Edrington posts FY profits drop
- Pernod Ricard allays Havana Club shortage fears
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research