USA: WineryExchange Inks Content Deal with Leading Wine Trade Magazine
WineryExchange.com, the premier online global business-to-business marketplace for winegrowers, wineries, suppliers and retailers, announced a strategic alliance with Wines & Vines, leading business publisher for the wine and grape industries. Under the terms of the alliance, WineryExchange's website will soon feature the Wines & Vines Annual Directory & Buyer's Guide. Published by Wines & Vines Magazine, a trusted wine industry information source since 1919, the Annual Directory & Buyer's Guide is the most comprehensive listing of wine industry suppliers and bonded wineries in North America. The Guide includes detailed information relating to suppliers as well as winery descriptions, production statistics, contact information, and a summary of state regulations. "WineryExchange is rapidly becoming the online destination for wine industry insiders," explained Wines & Vines Editor and Publisher Philip E. Hiaring. "Naturally Wines & Vines wanted to reach our audience where they gather information online and make transactions. Soon wine industry players can review our 'Annual Directory & Buyer's Guide' on the same WineryExchange website that offers the largest online inventory of bulk wine. Now that's what I call linking content with commerce!" The strategic alliance with Wines & Vines is part of WineryExchange's efforts to create the most comprehensive e-commerce website for information, products, and services in the wine industry. Wines & Vines now joins other prominent wine industry leaders affiliated with WineryExchange, including Gomberg, Fredrikson & Associates, the wine industry's leading economic analysts, and the Joseph W. Ciatti Company, the world's largest broker of bulk wine and grapes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts