USA: WineryExchange Inks Content Deal with Leading Wine Trade Magazine
"WineryExchange is rapidly becoming the online destination for wine industry insiders," explained Wines & Vines Editor and Publisher Philip E. Hiaring. "Naturally Wines & Vines wanted to reach our audience where they gather information online and make transactions. Soon wine industry players can review our 'Annual Directory & Buyer's Guide' on the same WineryExchange website that offers the largest online inventory of bulk wine. Now that's what I call linking content with commerce!"
The strategic alliance with Wines & Vines is part of WineryExchange's efforts to create the most comprehensive e-commerce website for information, products, and services in the wine industry. Wines & Vines now joins other prominent wine industry leaders affiliated with WineryExchange, including Gomberg, Fredrikson & Associates, the wine industry's leading economic analysts, and the Joseph W. Ciatti Company, the world's largest broker of bulk wine and grapes.
WineryExchange.com is a neutral, online B2B marketplace serving winegrowers, wineries, suppliers, and retailers. Founded in 1999 by leading wine, financial, and technology executives, the company provides products, services, and real-time market information for every link in the wine industry value chain -- from the dirt to the bottle. The website is also the premier forum for news, analysis, and discussion affecting the wine industry worldwide.
WineryExchange has received financial backing from venture investors Venrock Associates, 3i, and vTraction, and from prominent angel investors including Draper Richards and Fred Warren, founder of Brentwood Associates. WineryExchange is located in San Rafael, California.
About Wines & Vines
Wines & Vines Magazine has been published continuously since 1919, on the dawn of prohibition. In addition to its monthly publication, Wines & Vines publishes the Annual Directory and also offers a deluxe CD-ROM package which provides a comprehensive list of wineries in North America via a complete mailing software that enables purchasers to print mailing labels for select wineries. The Wines & Vines website is www.winesandvines.com.
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Much Work to do on Packaging in the US
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- George Clooney launches Tequila Casamigos in UK
- Pernod Ricard's Havana Club Union
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report