CHINA: Winery shareprice gains on first day
Loulan Holdings, the Chinese winemaker, saw its share price open at HK$0.52 in their market debut today. The price compares to an initial public offering price of HK$0.50 each. The company will earn HK$38.5m (US$4.9m) from the float, which it will use for acquisitions of distributors and more wineries and open sales offices, marketing, equipment installation, and general working capital.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller