CHINA: Winery shareprice gains on first day
Loulan Holdings, the Chinese winemaker, saw its share price open at HK$0.52 in their market debut today. The price compares to an initial public offering price of HK$0.50 each.
The company will earn HK$38.5m (US$4.9m) from the float, which it will use for acquisitions of distributors and more wineries and open sales offices, marketing, equipment installation, and general working capital.
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk