CHINA: Winery shareprice gains on first day
Loulan Holdings, the Chinese winemaker, saw its share price open at HK$0.52 in their market debut today. The price compares to an initial public offering price of HK$0.50 each. The company will earn HK$38.5m (US$4.9m) from the float, which it will use for acquisitions of distributors and more wineries and open sales offices, marketing, equipment installation, and general working capital.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO