AUSTRALIA: Wineries join forces to deal with multinational threat
Three Australian wineries and one from New Zealander have signed distribution deals to help compete for shelf space and on-premise presence with Australia's dominant quartet of international winemakers BRL Hardy, Southcorp, Beringer Blass and Orlando Wyndham. The South Australian-based Simeon wines and McGuigan Wines of New South Wales will jointly distribute through the new Icon Brands company. A pact between the two was foreshadowed in just-drinks.com.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Remy Cointreau names liqueurs & spirits CEO