SOUTH AFRICA: Winecorp out of the red
Winecorp, a listed wine producer based in Stellenbosch, has announced a net operating profit of R4.8m for the financial year ended in July, compared with a R7.4m loss for the same period last year. The company exports 80% of its production - mainly to the UK and Europe and the rest is sold in South Africa.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites