SOUTH AFRICA: Winecorp benefits from exchange rate
Listed South African wine group Winecorp, trebled its headline earnings per share for the year ended 31 July 2002, up to 16.98c compared with 5.52c the previous year. Total revenue for the company only rose 5% to R85.2m from R81.4m the previous year. Headline earnings rose from R5.2m the previous year to R8.4m this year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Global Travel Retail - What is the Grey Market?
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard pairs Usain Bolt with Mumm Champagne