USA: Wine.Com Prepares For Holiday Season With New E-Commerce Customer Care Strategy
According to industry experts, this year's holiday season will be a "make it or break it" point for e-commerce companies. In anticipation of another record year of sales during the holiday season, wine.com, the leading online wine destination, already is activating strategies to prepare for holiday consumer demand.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter
- Molson Coors appoints Europe CEO