USA: Wine.Com Forms Strategic Content and Marketing Alliance with Saveur Magazine
Wine.com, the leading online wine destination and Saveur, the sophisticated epicurean magazine and winner of the National Magazine Award for General Excellence, the publishing industry's highest honor, announced today a content licensing and co-marketing agreement. As a result of the alliance, Saveur will contribute a variety of gourmet food and travel content to wine.com's site, including weekly menus from editors and writers, an archive of recipes and menus, and special seasonal features. The two companies will integrate content and work together to bring gourmet food and wine lovers unique food and wine pairing content on wine.com's site. Additionally, the two companies will bring Saveur's recipes, travel features, rich photography and wine.com's expert wine pairings to the wine.com site. "Pairing wine and food is an important aspect of selecting wines for our customers. This important partnership with Saveur will allow us to leverage our unique strengths in wine selection and knowledge to enhance our site's content in new ways for our customers," said Bill Newlands, president and CEO of wine.com. "By providing great food and wine pairing content on our site, we hope to heighten their enjoyment of both food and wine and allow them to share that experience with their friends." "This is a 'hand in glove' strategic alliance for Saveur and wine.com, and we're excited to partner with the leader in this online category," said World Publications' CEO Terry Snow. "Offering our readers the added benefit of access to both their favorite and new wines, while introducing wine.com's customers to our recipes and custom-developed menus make a great match." The relationship will benefit food and wine enthusiasts as wine.com works with Saveur to jointly educate their customers. Visitors will learn the basics of pairing wines with food flavors and ingredients, and be able to find carefully selected wines paired with seasonal menus to make home entertaining easy and fun.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets