USA: Wine.com Enters the International Marketplace With Acquisition of European Wine Exchange
Wine.com, the world's leading online wine destination, today announced that it has signed a definitive agreement to acquire European Wine Exchange GmbH (EWX), a pioneering e-commerce company addressing both the business-to-consumer and business-to-business market in Germany. The acquisition of EWX is the first in a series of steps wine.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk