USA: Wine.Com Announces Alliance With Della.Com
Wine.com, the leading online wine destination site, has announced a strategic alliance with della.com, the leading online gift registry service. As part of an exclusive relationship with della.com, wine.com now will be the only wine retailer featured on the site's popular online wedding gift registry. Della.com is the first Web site to bring together gift registries of the nation's leading companies in one convenient location. As della.com's exclusive wine e-commerce partner, wine.com has made its hand-selected, pre-tasted wines available for registry and purchase on della.com's weddings page. By partnering with della.com, wine.com is included among a short list of well-established, popular national retailers featured on the site, such as Crate & Barrel and Restoration Hardware. "Della.com's online gift registry is an effective marketing tool that will allow us to leverage the power of e-commerce and extend the reach of the wine.com brand," said Bill Newlands, president and CEO of wine.com. "Every year in the U.S., 2.5 million couples become engaged, and wedding registries generate $17 billion in revenue. Wine.com now offers della.com's customers easy, one-stop access to wine.com's selection of superior wines from around the world."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Diageo confirms Australia abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Smirnoff tops UK shopping list - figures
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018