USA: Wine.com and Realbeer.com Announce Cooperative Distribution Agreement
The leading online wine destination, wine.com, and the world's largest web portal for beer, Realbeer.com (www.realbeer.com), today announced an agreement under which exclusive beers sourced by Realbeer.com will be delivered to consumers through the distribution network which now fulfills wine orders placed through wine.com. "The high quality of our online consumer experience is matched by the high standards of our order fulfillment system," said Bill Newlands, president and CEO of wine.com. "This agreement leverages our expertise in managing a fully-compliant system for delivering alcoholic beverages to American consumers and makes good economic sense for both companies." "We believe that wine.com has done a great job in developing a viable delivery system in a challenging environment," stated Robert Imeson, president of Realbeer.com. "This agreement will allow us to focus our efforts on sourcing the world's most exotic beers for members of our exclusive club, The Michael Jackson Real Beer Tour. It will also provide us with the opportunity to continue to develop a vibrant and exciting e-store which will be stocked with some of the world's best, yet hardest to find, beers."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- A game of two halves for Remy Cointreau - Analysis
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- Britvic hits make-or-break time for US Fruit Shoot
- Beam Suntory to sell brandy & sherry to Emperador
- Former Diageo exec joins William Grant in LatAm
- A-B InBev mulls sale of Peroni, Grolsch - report
- This week in spirits & wine
- Poland warning sends Stock Spirits shares tumbling
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Market 2015-2019
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts