USA: Wine.com and Realbeer.com Announce Cooperative Distribution Agreement
The leading online wine destination, wine.com, and the world's largest web portal for beer, Realbeer.com (www.realbeer.com), today announced an agreement under which exclusive beers sourced by Realbeer.com will be delivered to consumers through the distribution network which now fulfills wine orders placed through wine.com. "The high quality of our online consumer experience is matched by the high standards of our order fulfillment system," said Bill Newlands, president and CEO of wine.com. "This agreement leverages our expertise in managing a fully-compliant system for delivering alcoholic beverages to American consumers and makes good economic sense for both companies." "We believe that wine.com has done a great job in developing a viable delivery system in a challenging environment," stated Robert Imeson, president of Realbeer.com. "This agreement will allow us to focus our efforts on sourcing the world's most exotic beers for members of our exclusive club, The Michael Jackson Real Beer Tour. It will also provide us with the opportunity to continue to develop a vibrant and exciting e-store which will be stocked with some of the world's best, yet hardest to find, beers."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- Diageo's smart Seedlip sustainability move
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- Pernod Ricard Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- Heineken unveils new mid-strength lager Heineken 3
- CEO Paul Schaafsma set to leave Accolade Wines
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review