USA: Wine.com and Realbeer.com Announce Cooperative Distribution Agreement
The leading online wine destination, wine.com, and the world's largest web portal for beer, Realbeer.com (www.realbeer.com), today announced an agreement under which exclusive beers sourced by Realbeer.com will be delivered to consumers through the distribution network which now fulfills wine orders placed through wine.com. "The high quality of our online consumer experience is matched by the high standards of our order fulfillment system," said Bill Newlands, president and CEO of wine.com. "This agreement leverages our expertise in managing a fully-compliant system for delivering alcoholic beverages to American consumers and makes good economic sense for both companies." "We believe that wine.com has done a great job in developing a viable delivery system in a challenging environment," stated Robert Imeson, president of Realbeer.com. "This agreement will allow us to focus our efforts on sourcing the world's most exotic beers for members of our exclusive club, The Michael Jackson Real Beer Tour. It will also provide us with the opportunity to continue to develop a vibrant and exciting e-store which will be stocked with some of the world's best, yet hardest to find, beers."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- What's in store for Super Bowl 50 - Focus
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- Diageo's Oban Little Bay single malt Scotch - NPD
- Diageo nears wine exit with Acacia sale to Peju
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research