USA: Wine.com And Opentable.com Announce Strategic Alliance And Exclusive Marketing Agreement
Wine.com, the leading online wine destination, and OpenTable.com, the leader in online restaurant reservations and Internet-enabled management tools to restaurants, announced today an exclusive partnership and co-marketing agreement. The two companies are joining forces to bring consumers the conveniences of instant online access to the world's greatest restaurants and finest wines.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- Brazil could have been worse - Coca-Cola Co CEO
- Analysis - Coca-Cola fails confidence test
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale