USA: Wine.com And Opentable.com Announce Strategic Alliance And Exclusive Marketing Agreement
Wine.com, the leading online wine destination, and OpenTable.com, the leader in online restaurant reservations and Internet-enabled management tools to restaurants, announced today an exclusive partnership and co-marketing agreement. The two companies are joining forces to bring consumers the conveniences of instant online access to the world's greatest restaurants and finest wines.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- William Grant opens Tullamore D.E.W. distillery
- Rabobank warns of "mountainous task" for Scotch