USA: Winebusiness.com Selects EC Cubed to Create Wine Industry's Most Advanced B2B eMarketplace
Winebusiness.com(TM) has selected EC Cubed, Inc.®, to create the wine industry's most advanced B2B eMarketplace. Winebusiness.com's eMarketplace, the first that uses customized technology, will integrate the efficiencies of e-commerce with the selling and purchasing practices wineries and wine industry suppliers. "Unlike off-the-shelf solutions, EC Cubed's build-to-order component-based software platform can be continually adapted to meet the unique needs of the wine industry," said Richard Shell, CEO and founder of Winebusiness.com. "Our market changes constantly with new technology, evolving demands and the seasonal and year-to-year fluctuations of any agriculture-based industry," he said. "EC Cubed is the perfect match for us because it can provide an eMarketplace with built-in flexibility." Winebusiness.com's primary goal is the construction of an eMarketplace that will be familiar to people throughout the wine industry while greatly simplifying their transactions. "An online marketplace solution is a tremendous development in the wine industry, where the logistics of production, procurement and delivery are extremely complex and time-sensitive," said Shell. "Winebusiness.com is building an eMarketplace to meet the unique demands of the wine industry. They wanted far more than a packaged application could provide," said Mike Teeters, senior vice president of sales and marketing at EC Cubed. "Our dynamic approach to building eMarketplaces will provide Winebusiness.com with the precise functionality they need in less time and at lower cost than a packaged solution. In addition, it will enable us to rapidly evolve their eMarketplace to respond to their changing business needs."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Diageo confirms Australia RTD abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Pernod takes Absolut Warhol push to Travel Retail
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014