USA: Winebusiness.com Selects EC Cubed to Create Wine Industry's Most Advanced B2B eMarketplace
Winebusiness.com(TM) has selected EC Cubed, Inc.®, to create the wine industry's most advanced B2B eMarketplace. Winebusiness.com's eMarketplace, the first that uses customized technology, will integrate the efficiencies of e-commerce with the selling and purchasing practices wineries and wine industry suppliers. "Unlike off-the-shelf solutions, EC Cubed's build-to-order component-based software platform can be continually adapted to meet the unique needs of the wine industry," said Richard Shell, CEO and founder of Winebusiness.com. "Our market changes constantly with new technology, evolving demands and the seasonal and year-to-year fluctuations of any agriculture-based industry," he said. "EC Cubed is the perfect match for us because it can provide an eMarketplace with built-in flexibility." Winebusiness.com's primary goal is the construction of an eMarketplace that will be familiar to people throughout the wine industry while greatly simplifying their transactions. "An online marketplace solution is a tremendous development in the wine industry, where the logistics of production, procurement and delivery are extremely complex and time-sensitive," said Shell. "Winebusiness.com is building an eMarketplace to meet the unique demands of the wine industry. They wanted far more than a packaged application could provide," said Mike Teeters, senior vice president of sales and marketing at EC Cubed. "Our dynamic approach to building eMarketplaces will provide Winebusiness.com with the precise functionality they need in less time and at lower cost than a packaged solution. In addition, it will enable us to rapidly evolve their eMarketplace to respond to their changing business needs."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Heineken goes from strength to strength - Analysis
- Key trends for the alcohol category in 2017
- Treasury Wine Estates CEO - Interview Pt II
- Heineken 2012-2016 - results data
- Heineken FY 2016 by region - results data
- Non-alcoholic Heineken set to hit Europe - CEO
- Rum braced for falling volumes in years ahead
- Beam Suntory revamps Bowmore whisky packaging
- Bacardi lines up Canadian bottling plant closure
- Europe's drinks companies start engines on CETA
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends