USA: Winebusiness.com Raises $7M At End of Second Financing Round
"Winebusiness.com is committed to the development of a truly unique and revolutionary online marketplace for the international wine business community," said Shell. Winebusiness.com's new partnership brings the resources of established "bricks and mortar" companies to buyers and sellers in a single powerful international online marketplace for winemaking, bottling, packaging, equipment and supplies. "Our online efficiencies will allow wineries to cut procurement costs while accessing a larger array of suppliers. At the same time," he said, "Winebusiness.com will allow suppliers to increase the size of their markets through global exposure."
Winebusiness.com will launch its French marketplace immediately. Fully-localized versions of the marketplace in other leading wine producing countries will follow.
Winebusiness.com is among the leading trade publishers in the U.S. wine industry. All three of the Wine Business publications, Wine Business Monthly, Wine Business Insider and Daily Breaking News, will provide content for the website.
"No other B2B wine site offers the scope of products and services that are available on Winebusiness.com," said Shell. "Our in-depth knowledge of the industry as publishers sets us apart, as does our truly international partnership. In addition to the Marketplace, Winebusiness.com's range of services includes winejobs.com; a comprehensive directory of wineries and wine industry professionals, service organizations, trade groups and suppliers; a calendar of wine industry events; and archives of Wine Business Monthly and Wine Business Insider issues dating back to 1993.
Winebusiness.com is headquartered at 110 West Napa Street in Sonoma, California with offices in San Francisco, California
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade Could Be a Hard Sell
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q4 & FY
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Asahi Beverages CEO to step down - report
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report