USA: Winebusiness.com Raises $7M At End of Second Financing Round
Richard Shell, chairman and founder of Winebusiness.com, today announced that the company has entered into agreements to receive $7 million in equity financing. Sabate SA, the world's second largest cork manufacturer, and Diosos SA, the largest cooperage company in the world, have joined Winebusiness.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- just the Answer: Funkin's CEO, Andrew King
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Edrington names European Travel Retail head