USA: Winebusiness.com Forms Alliances with Esteemed Australian and French Publishers
Richard Shell, CEO of winebusiness.com, announced today that winebusiness.com has officially entered into alliances with Australian publisher Winetitles and Revue Vinicole Internationale (RVI), publisher of France's VSB newsletter. Both Winetitles and VSB will provide content for the online international business-to-business wine community launched by winebusiness.com earlier this year, including the Wine Business Monthly and Wine Business Insider publications and the online Daily Breaking News.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- What's in store for Super Bowl 50 - Focus
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- Will value-sharing in Travel Retail become reality
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Diageo's Oban Little Bay single malt Scotch - NPD
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research