USA: Winebusiness.com Forms Alliances with Esteemed Australian and French Publishers
Richard Shell, CEO of winebusiness.com, announced today that winebusiness.com has officially entered into alliances with Australian publisher Winetitles and Revue Vinicole Internationale (RVI), publisher of France's VSB newsletter. Both Winetitles and VSB will provide content for the online international business-to-business wine community launched by winebusiness.com earlier this year, including the Wine Business Monthly and Wine Business Insider publications and the online Daily Breaking News.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery