USA: Winebusiness.com Appoints VP of Content and Community; Former Excite@Home Exec Leverages Experience to Expand the Wine Industry's Most Powerful New B2B Portal
Winebusiness.com(TM) has announced the appointment of Eric Jorgensen as vice president of content and community. The third addition to the executive ranks of Winebusiness.com since July, Jorgensen's appointment precedes by just weeks the imminent launch of Winebusiness.com's live international B2B eMarketplace.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Coca-Cola can unleash Monster with energy plunge
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat