USA: WineAccess.com Debuts Nationwide System; New E-Tools Empower Main Street Merchants to Compete Online
Wine and spirits are among the most heavily regulated consumer goods, making them a contentious issue when it comes to e-commerce. Enter WineAccess.com, the brainchild of Importer Jim Weinrott, which circumvents these problems by giving local retailers the ability to compete with "mega" sites that are trying to swoop in and drive the independent retailer out by encouraging direct purchase via the Internet.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Bacardi sees North America president step down