USA: WineAccess.com Debuts Nationwide System; New E-Tools Empower Main Street Merchants to Compete Online
Wine and spirits are among the most heavily regulated consumer goods, making them a contentious issue when it comes to e-commerce. Enter WineAccess.com, the brainchild of Importer Jim Weinrott, which circumvents these problems by giving local retailers the ability to compete with "mega" sites that are trying to swoop in and drive the independent retailer out by encouraging direct purchase via the Internet.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Trends - Scotch Whisky V
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Diageo's Smirnoff Red, White & Berry - NPD
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends