USA: WineAccess.com Debuts Nationwide System; New E-Tools Empower Main Street Merchants to Compete Online
Wine and spirits are among the most heavily regulated consumer goods, making them a contentious issue when it comes to e-commerce. Enter WineAccess.com, the brainchild of Importer Jim Weinrott, which circumvents these problems by giving local retailers the ability to compete with "mega" sites that are trying to swoop in and drive the independent retailer out by encouraging direct purchase via the Internet.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Fireball Recall: Putting Out Fire with Anti-Freeze
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Interview: Distell Vineyards & Estates' CEO
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Diageo unveils Ciroc in Times Square push
- NPD - DeLeon Tequila's Platinum and Reposado
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research